Sunday, March 31, 2013

I Jumped Off the Pier

Title says it all... I gave in to "pier" pressure (see what I did there?) and took a leap with three of my friends. The water was frigid, but the air when I surfaces ripped through my very soul. Some of the others though I was going to need help getting back to shore because I was making some pretty bizarre noises. I was trying to scream/breathe/say something funny and it ended up just sounding like I was passing away...


 And yes.. I am in my underwear... I wasn't exactly prepared for this













We had to walk an hour  and a half to get to the pier. It suffices to say nobody wanted to do that on the way back so we procured a bus. A few of us did end up going for groceries on the way back where we drew quite a few looks largely due to the fact that we looked homeless and smelled like high tide....

No comments:

Post a Comment